Monday, March 13, 2006

Melancholy in the wind and Sorrow in the grass..

What do I lack that I complain? What have I lost that I crib? What do I want that I keep hoping for? Well, nothing and everything…. Sometimes, some days, I feel a sorrow which is not mine… sometimes, some days I feel a sorrow that is all mine. Reason, no reason…. I don’t feel like hunting for the reason… I don’t feel like digging the grave.. I don’t feel like driving it out; for, why should I? I want it to sink in, conquer me and remain…… until it can no longer possess me.. I then just let it go or rather watch it go. But when it is there, it is all mine. I bask in it; I suffer with it; I cry with it; I live with it; it is all mine…..Nay, glorifying sorrow, am not! Am just giving it what is rightfully due…….. She is not a pretty child. That doesn’t deny her the right to exist. She shall be born at the hour destined, she shall grow feeding on you and me, she shall die an obscure death. But exist, she shall… may be not now, may be not then.. but sometime… exist, she shall. To her, I whisper “ Come to me when am tired of all the sweetness; come to me when I am suffocated of all the goodness; I shall then nurture you, hold you dear..

But leave you must someday and fly far away….. I shall nurture you, see you acquire wings and let you fly away, when the day comes… until then, you shall be mine… all mine… and the loved one, for in death, you leave happiness behind.”

1 comment:

Φ said...

immaculate