Thursday, April 12, 2007

Marine Marvels

We went to the newport aquarium here a couple of weeks back. I used to have a fish bowl with a couple of small fishes back in the undergrad days. I was so attached to them, I cried like crazy when I had to leave them at the local aquarium before I returned home. I still miss them a lot!!! Those small blue fishes dancing around without a care in the world..... Anyways, given this background information, one should be able to imagine what a treat this visit to the aquarium should have been to me! I was thrilled to the core. Here are some pictures of the amazing sea life... enjoy!!!















1 comment:

Heart Break Kid said...

had the same feeling when i went for the hull submarium.. the very feeling of seeing sharks, stingrays and all those fishes swimming above ur head makes u get goose bumps..