Monday, August 20, 2007

The wisdom of Calvin






I am excited!!!!! Why wouldn't I, after treating myself with 2 volumes of Calvin and Hobbes????????????I just love the kid (Courtesy Bill Watterson).... Here's to quote him:


I made a big decision a little while ago.
I don't remember what it was,which prob'ly goes to show
That many times a simple choice can prove to be essential
Even though it often might appear inconsequential

I must have been distracted when I left my home because
Left or right I'm sure I went. (I wonder which it was!)
Anyway, I never veered: I walked in that direction
Utterly absorbed, it seems, in quite introspection.

For no reason I can think of, I've wandered far astray.
And that is how I got to where I find myself today.


Now, thats some wisdom!!!!!

Wisdom apart, its pure joy reading this comic..... Works every time I need some tickling of my senses....


1 comment:

Nivedita said...

i totally agree with u!